Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First Post!

I must follow in SCC's footsteps and create my own blog. Maybe I should transform this into our date log. Nah... If it's going to be my journal, it'll be our date log anyway. Hehe! So what to say? This is where these blog things become hard for me. Well, journals in general. I have no idea what to say! Okay.....well here's something.

I LOVE SCC! He's the greatest boyfriend ever!

Now that that's over with, we can start talking about my day. This afternoon, I got to see Cathryn! Yay for Cat! I miss her. It's so weird that she's preggers! It is still weird to me that she's married at all. Wow...we are growing up! We went to Applebee's. It was good except for the fact that my milkshake had sour milk in it. Yeah so that sucked. I was sick when I got home.

I got my car's emissions tested today. It passed! What a surprise. Not really.....I keep my car in pretty good shape unless I'm running into support beams or something. ;P I watched The Dukes of Hazzard when I got home. It was good except for the fact that it was the unrated version and there were topless women everywhere. SCC, take it off your queue!

Tonight was the first night of Institute for the semester. It was pretty interesting. Sister Cormican is an awesome teacher. She always talks about things that I need to hear. SCC and I were called out a few times during class. That was fun! (Sarcasm is fun too!)

Afterwards, we went to the wave with Jey and Emma. That was rockin good fun as always. I love their teri burgers! I could die happy if that was my last meal. Well, minus the pineapple and tomato of course.

So that was my day. Tomorrow will be a long one so it is time for sleep.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So that's why you want me to take it off my queue.
You're the best girlfriend ever!
You also forgot to mention that today after you got home from The Wave you had to write a three page journal entry.

Sheenie said...

I purposely left out the paper because I did not want to relive it. I want to forget that I know how to write.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Well, I think you kind of proved that you know how to write by creating this blog AFTER you wrote your journal entry for class.
Also, you may want to change the settings for your time zone. It looks like its set to Pacific time as opposed to Eastern time.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the Dukes of Hazard movie, do you think the regular version has all the topless girls?