Monday, January 16, 2006

I like wirting when I'm tired

I have had like 2 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours. I am tired. Yes I am. Sean and I spent the day together. Yay for us! WE went to Jenean's partment after church where we played games. Kelly came. YAY! I was driving home and relaized that I couldn't keep my eyes open. Now I'm at home and I'm typing on here instead of going to bed. What is wrong with me? Do I have a disease? Is it called no sleep itis or something? Maybe it's insomnia but I don't think so. What am I even talking about? My eyes are hurting from wanting to shut, but I feel that I must continue this post. I believe that Sean and Emma's feet were cut off at some point during the night at Jenean's. It was rather odd looking. I think I'm feeling sick. Where am I getting the energy to even type this whole thing? I'm typiong rather fast too which is weird because when you are tired you usually do things extra slowly. Do I have to ride the short bus to school? Oh wait I don't ride buses anymore and I"m in college. Yay for Martin Luther King Day. That man made us proud! Power to the people! I'm off tomorrow. How aobut you? The reason I'm off has nothing to do with MLK> Speaking of MLK, Sean lives off MLK. Do you think there will parades up and down the street? I like games. We should play them all the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it when you write when you're tired. It's the next best thing to playing games and doing online quizzes when you're tired! You can play games at my place anytime!

Anonymous said...

Yeah and you misspell things when you are tierd but I can't say much I misspell things all the time like is misspelled misspelled?

Sheenie said...

Okay you guys! I have no clue who anonymous is! I know the first one I believe, but the second one? I have no idea whatsoever! Oh and I am the beste speeler eva!