Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let's see what a difference 5 years makes........

I see: Skye sleeping on the couch next to me and Family Guy on the TV.
I need: Money....Lots and LOTS of money!
I find: Life to be rather difficult when you become an adult.
I want: A LOT of things, but mostly, I just want to live comfortably without fear of not having enough money to buy food or pay the rent.
I have: A wonderful husband and a happy dog and a crappy job.
I wish: I could make people do the things I want them to do. Sadly, I cannot force people to do things against their will.
I love: My family, friends, Sean, and Mark Wahlberg. (The answer to this has not changed, but I would like to add Skye to the list.)
I hate: Stupid People (This hasn't changed either. Although, my definition of "stupid people" has broadened.)
I miss: My big bro!
I fear: Being abducted by aliens. (Still the same answer)
I feel: Happy with the decisions I've made in my life in the past year. I feel I know myself a lot better than I used to and I'm no longer lying to myself about things.
I hear: Family Guy on the TV.
I smell: The Bath & Body Works Wallflower I plugged in yesterday after finding it on the shelf above the dryer.
I crave: Knowledge of the truth.
I search: For answers that will never be given.
I wonder: Will Sean and I ever be able to have children?
I regret: Being mean to the people I love and care about. (This hasn't changed either. I really need to work on that!)

When was the last time you ...

Smiled?: Just now when I thought about eating Frosted Flakes for dinner.
Laughed?: Reading a message on FB.
Cried?: Sad crying......a week ago on the anniversary of my dad's death. I was at work and when the time of his death came around (3:45p), I got teary-eyed.
Bought something?: I bought a new vacuum and showerhead at Walmart yesterday.
Danced?: I think I did a little dance at Marie's house on Friday night. I always do some sort of dance while I'm there.
Were sarcastic?: I'm never sarcastic! ;) (Same answer....)
Kissed someone?: I guess I kissed Sean at some point today. Haha!
Talked to an ex?: Several years ago. I have no use to talk to any ex anymore.
Had a nightmare?: This past week. I have nightmares all the time! Always have.

A Last time for everything ...

Last book you read: In full? Night. Currently Reading? Take the Cannoli.
Last movie you saw: I watched Going the Distance and Kick-Ass today.
Last song you heard: Rolling in the Deep by Adele. I'm not sure it the "last" song I heard, but it's the song I've heard the most this weekend.
Last thing you had to drink: Kroger Water! OH yeah! (Sad, but this is the same answer)
Last time you showered: Yesterday. I was lazy today.
Last thing you ate: I just ate my Frosted Flakes!

Do You ...

Smoke?: No. Ew!
Do drugs?: Does once in the last six years count as "doing" drugs? Probably not.
Have sex?: Occasionally.....Poor Sean. Hahaha!
Sleep with stuffed animals?: No. I sleep with Sean who could be considered a stuffed animal.
Live in the moment?: I'm trying to be more that way than in the past. I can be very spontaneous! But on the contrary, I like to make plans. I'm a confusing girl.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: I have a husband!
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Yes....I live inside this gigantic teddy bear (This has not changed either)
Play an instrument?: I played trumpet in middle school and my dad taught me how to play the drums and I can play the keyboard with my right hand (Same answer.....)
Believe there is life on other planets?: It's stupid to believe we are all alone, but I don't think there is other life in this universe. And if there was, I'm afraid of them coming to Earth and abducting me.
Remember your first love?: Yeah of course I remember him. He was my first love after all.
Still love him/her?: Uh, no.
Read the newspaper?: I buy the Sunday paper for the coupons and I read news through FB, Twitter and other news websites.
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: I do and they are wonderful people! I love the gays! :)
Believe in miracles?: It's hard to say no because I believed myself to be a miracle all my life, but miracles are just not logical. I believe that things happen that people can't explain and that's ok, but it doesn't have to be labeled as a miracle.
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: I think it is possible, but you have to truly love the person you are with, which I do!
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: Hmmm......I can sometimes be tolerant. Other times...NOT AT ALL! (This is the same answer.)
Consider love a mistake?: No way.....you can sometimes think that, but it's never a mistake for real. (Same answer......)
Like the taste of alcohol?: After I discovered the wonderful and magical Margarita, I do! Beer is STILL disgusting though!
Have a favorite candy?: I try not to eat that much candy anymore. I still love my gummy things though.
Believe in astrology?: I find astrology entertaining. (Same answer)
Believe in magic?: I am always skeptical (Same answer)
Believe in God?: I believe that we cannot know whether or not there is a God. In short, the answer is No. (This took many, many years for me to actually admit, but seriously, it's difficult to believe in some big dude in the sky)
Pray?: Who am I going to pray to? Sean? LOL
Go to church?: No and I'm happier without it.
Have any secrets?: As much of an open book I am, I am full of secrets. You don't know me!
Have any pets: A beautiful mutt named Skye and I guess all the cats that have sex underneath my house.
Do well in school?: I am no longer in school.
Go to or plan to go to college?: I graduated from Georgia State University in 2007!
Have a major?: My major was Sociology.
Talk to strangers who instant message you?: I don't do the whole instant messenger thing anymore. None of my friends really use them anymore. I occasionally use FB Chat, but I only chat with FB friends on that.
Wear hats?: Eh.....no. I might wear one of Sean's hats if I'm having a greasy hair day.
Have any piercings?: I've had my ears pierced now about 5 times.....I'm going to stop trying so the answer is no...I don't have any. (Sadly, this answer has not changed)
Have any tattoos?: Nope and I don't really plan on ever getting one. (Same answer)
Hate yourself?: Naw.....I love myself. There are certain things about myself that I don't like, but I don't hate myself as a whole. (I still agree with this answer)
Have an obsession?: I obsess over everything that I find cool. It's not as expensive a problem as it used to be, but Facebook has definitely been an obsession for awhile now.
Have a secret crush?: Nope.....
Do they know yet?: If they did, it wouldn't be secret. Duh!
Collect anything?: I used to collect DVDs, but I have ran out of money. (Sadly, this is the same answer, as well)
Have a best friend?: My permanent and forever best friends are Sean and Bekkah (my sister). Everybody else that I've considered or consider a best friend are "Best Friends For Right Now" type of deals and that's okay!
Wish on stars?: Very occassionally.....I have to be in that type of mood (same answer)
Like your handwriting?: Well growing up I always thought I had horrible handwriting, but people always complimented me on having such awesome handwriting. Soooo I guess I like it now. (same answer)
Have any bad habits?: I still bite my nails and my habit of revealing way too much information about myself to people that don't need to know.
Care about looks?: Sort of but it's not that important to me. It's becoming more important to me and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Boy/girlfriend's looks?: My husband is a cutie patootie!
Friends and other people?: My friends are very different in their looks. So I really don't care how they look. Why would I care how my friends look?
Believe in witches?: I AM a witch! MUHAHAHAHA! Just kidding....
Believe in Satan?: If there is no God, there is no Satan.
Believe in ghosts?: Yes......I'm scared of ghosts. Although, can there truly be ghosts if there is no afterlife?

001) What time are you starting this?: 9:29 pm
002) Name?: Sheena
003) Date of birth?: March 3
004) Sex?: female
005) Height?: 5'5"
006) Eye color?: Blue
007) Weight?: Nunya Business!
008) Location?: Nunya!
009) Where were you born?: Georgia
010) Have you ever failed a grade?: nope
011) If you have, what grade did you fail? nope
012) Do you have crush on someone?: Yes
013) Do you have a bf/gf?: I have a husband!
014) If so, what is their name: SEAN!
015) How long have you been together?: A total of six years!
016) What are you wearing right now?: Pajamas that I've been in ALL DAY!
017) Would you have sex before marriage?: Magically, I didn't. Hardest. Thing. Ever.
018) Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?: Ew never! They were all old or female!
020) Do you smoke?: no
021) Do you drink?: Yes...I love me a margarita and my special jello!
022) Are you ghetto?: Sometimes I act sooo ghetto and sometimes I'm just another white girl (And the way I originally answered this question assumed that "ghetto" was a race issue. Shame on me for that one)
023) Are you a player?: Nope. Not at all.
024) What are your favorite colors?: Purple and Blue
025) What is your favorite animal?: Koala Bear
026) Do you have any birthmarks?: I have one in the shape of a heart on my inner right thigh
027) Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?: Yeah, but I kicked her butt right back
028) Who are your best friends? Sean and Bekkah. I answered this more fully earlier.
029) Have you ever beat someone up? Yes.......I felt bad about it too
030) Who do you talk to most on the phone?: I don't really talk much on the phone. I guess Marie and Kim Gray. That's sad bc I really don't talk much to them over the phone.
031) Have you ever been slapped?: Yes
032) Do you get online a lot?: Everyday! Pretty much the entire time from the point I get home from work until bedtime.
037) How easily do you trust people? WAYYYY too easily. I am too trusting to a fault. But I also have paranoia that contradicts that statement.
038) Have you ever lied to your best friends?: Not any major lies.....just like stupid little ones that don't matter much
039) Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?: Depends on the people! My choice to leave my church is major one that MANY people would be surprised to know. I wonder if any of those people will read this.
040) Would you ever sky dive?: HECK YEAH I would! That's like asking Pamela Anderson if she's ever had any work done. Not sure I would again though. Too much to risk.
041) Do you like to dance?: Yeah, but I have no rhythm
068) Have you ever been out of state?: Why of course I have
069) Do you like to travel?: I would like to do it more than I do right now. Since we do not have any children, we should be traveling more.
070) Have you ever been expelled from school?: Never
071) Have you ever been suspended from school?: No, but I have had in-school-suspension
071) Do you want to get out of your hometown?: I really SHOULD! I live a mile from where I grew up.
072) Are you spoiled?: I'm about as spoiled as a poor child can be. I never got everything I wanted, but I was waited on hand and foot growing up. My mommy loves me!
073) Are you a brat?: Only to my sister and Sean.
074) Have you ever been dumped?: No......I'm surprised I haven't
075) Have you ever gotten high?: How am I supposed to answer that question without incriminating myself? But yes, yes I have!
076) What's your favorite drink?: Dr. Pepper and Frozen Strawberry Margarita!
077) Do you like Snapple?: No
078) Do you drink a lot of water?: Yes I love ice water
079) What toothpaste do you use?: Colgate Total Plus Whitening
080) Do you have a cell phone or pager?: I have a cell phone
081) Do you have a curfew?: I am an adult living in my own house. No, I don't have a curfew. Sean doesn't even call when I'm out late, but my friends' husbands are always calling them.
082) Who do you look up to?: I still look up to my wonderful friends, but for completely different reasons!
083) Are you a role model?: I think I'm awesome, but I'm sure there are several people who do not agree.
085) What name brand do you wear the most?: I don't know.....Old Navy jeans?
086) What kind of jewelry do you wear?: I wear my wedding and engagement rings and that's about it
087) What do you have pierced?: Nothing
088) What do you want pierced?: Ears for the 20th time
089) Do you like taking pictures?: Yeah it's way fun
090) Do you like getting your picture taken?: Yeah.....I'm such a cheeser
091) Do you have a tan?: Yeah all natural baby!
092) Do you get annoyed easily?: Yes and especially when a certain co-worker doesn't know that it is incredibly annoying to pop and smack her gum.
093) Have you ever started a rumor?: Yes unfortunately and I felt REALLY REALLY horrible about it....I cried for days. (This situation was a LONG time ago and still applies as the only time I started a rumor)
094) Do you have your own phone/phone line?: I have my own cell phone and I guess my own house line that we don't answer.
095) Do you have your own pool?: No
096) Do you have any siblings?: a sister named Bekkah and a brother named Eric
097) Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: I would prefer Sean to wear boxers, but he wears the magic underwears.
098) Have you ever been played?: Yes I believe I have so I ended it before it went any further than it did
099) Have you ever played anyone?: Not that I'm aware of
100) Do you get along with your parents?: Yeah for the most part...my dad annoys the crap out of me, but I love him (This makes me sad to read this. I miss my dad and I wish I was nicer to him)
102) How do you vent your anger?: I usually get really red in the face and start screaming and crying.....then I'll get in my car and drive somewhere (This is still mostly accurate, but I have begun to be quiet when I'm angry now.)
103) Have you ever run away?: Naw not for real.....I always pretended like I did though
104) Have you ever been fired from a job?: Nope I've always quit. I did get laid off from the last one, but that's not the same as being fired.
105) Do you even have a job?: Yes at CTS High School. Seriously, this place might as well be HS. You are treated like a 12 year old.
106) Do you daydream a lot?: A little, but not nearly as much as I used to. I mainly daydream at work.
107) Do you have a lot of exes?: Just like 2 or 3.
108) Do you run your mouth?: I can.......so yeah sometimes
109) What do you want a tattoo of?: none
110) What do you have a tattoo of?: none
111) What are your favorite flowers?: Orchids
112) What does your ex bf/gf look like?: First one.....scrawny kid with red hair and like no tan whatsoever.........Second one.....kinda tallish,light brownish hair,pretty eyes,a little goatee,cute computer dude.....I swear I'm leaving a couple people out......they must have not mattered much
113) What does your most recent crush look like?: Like Sean *LOL*
114) Have you ever been bitched out?: Yeah of course Who hasn't?
115) When was the last time you bitched someone out?: I bitched Sean out today, but that's normal.
116) Are you rude? Not knowingly
117) What was the last compliment you received?: Sean thinks I'm beautiful. (And this still applies 5 years later)
118) Do you like getting dirty?: definitely not....I don't wash my hands every 5 minutes, but I really hate to get my hands dirty
119) Is your bellybutton an innie or outie?: DEEP innie! you can fit your whole fist in there
120) Are you flexible?: Not one bit
121) What is your heritage?: English, German, Irish
122) What is your lucky number?: 3, 33, 303
123) What does your hair look like right now?: Rather greasy from not being washed today.
124) Could you ever be a vegetarian?: I am currently a vegetarian. Why eat an animal when you have the option not to?
125) When was your last real heartbreak?: I'm not sure. I guess the last time was when my dad died in 07.
126) Describe your looks?: How about no and say we did? :)
127) If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?: I need to do that. I guess light brown, but not the same stuff I used last time.
128) Would you ever date someone younger than you?: I have in the past, but I think I'm good to go right now.
129) Would you ever date someone older than you?: Sean is four years older, but acts 14 years younger
130) When was the last time you were drunk?: My 27th birthday! Mexico Lindo margaritas made me feel goooooooood!
131) When was the last time you went on a date?: We went on a 5 year anniversary trip to Chattanooga last weekend, so I'm going to count that!
135) Have you ever had an eating disorder?: No but when I was a teenager I always thought it would be cool if I did. I could never do it though.
136) Do you have one now?: no
137) How many rings until you answer the phone?: I never answer the home phone and my cell phone doesn't have rings.
138) Have you ever been skinny dipping?: In a hot tub! Many different hot tubs actually, but never a pool!
139) If yes, when was the last time?: Ummmm, whenever the last time we went to Gatlinburg was.
140) Do you look more like your mother or father?: My mama...I look like my dad too
141) Do you cry a lot?: I cry everytime someone makes me laugh hard.
142) Do you ever cry to get your way?: No
143) If you had to amputate one limb, what would it be?: Left arm right below the elbow
144) What phrase do you use most when on the phone?: Yeah dude
145) Are you the romantic type?: Lol....sadly, no. I'm trying to work on that!
146) Have you ever been chased by cops?: No
147) What do you like most about your body?: My eyes
148) What do you like least about your body?: My Butt
150) When was the last time you threw up?: A couple of weeks ago from coughing too much. It wasn't bad though.
151) In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: Blonde hair, blue eyed guys named Sean are HOT!
152) What do the shoes you last wore look like?: Skechers Shape Ups.....they're blue and gray with some pink
153) Do you ever wear shirts to show your belly?: Never
154) What about cleavage?: Sometimes....but I am very modest
155) Is your best friend a virgin?: Nope!
158) What color are your underwear right now?: Black, the opposite of white.
159) What theme does your room have?: My room does not have a theme. My room has the theme of lacking any kind of decoration.
160) What size shoe do you wear?: 8 - 8.5
161) What jewelry are you wearing now?: wedding rings
162) What is your screen name on AIM?: TyphoidWeave (weird name and I don't even remember the pw anymore)
163) Would you pick a wedgie in public?: Yeah, sadly, I have
164) How are you feeling right now?: A little tired, but not as tired as I normally am this late on a work night.
165) When was the last time you were at a party?: Hmmm a party........I guess it depends on what you consider a party.
166) Have you ever given a lapdance?: Nope There is no way I could do that (This is still true, although, I have tried and I got all self-conscious)
167) What do you sleep in?: t-shirt and basketball shorts
168) Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?: Yes and I really need to stop caring.
171) Would you marry for money?: I say no and I didn't.
172) What do you drive?: We have an 04 Saturn Ion and my 99 Honda Civic. I tend to drive the Ion more.
173) Have you ever given or received roadhead?: can't say that I have....and I can't believe I just answered that question.
174) Are you more of a mama or daddy's child?: Mama's Girl totally
177) When was the last time you cried in school?: I don't think I ever cried in college. Sometime in high school I guess.
179) For two million dollars, would you pose for Playboy?: HECK NOOOOO. Besides, who would pay ME 2 mil to do Playboy?
180) What time are you finishing this?: 10:13 PM

No comments: